Flipsnack has just reached a new level of professionalism with its latest update. Now we track a lot of data regarding your flipbook and we offer detailed reports.
Here’s what you will be able to check in Flipsnack:
- flipbook impressions (how many times the flipbook was accessed)
- flipbook views (the number of interactions with the flipbook)
- average time spent on flipbook
- downloads (how many PDF downloads were requested)
- shares on Facebook, Twitter, G+ and Pinterest
- number of clicks on links and buttons from your flipbook
- locations: top 5 countries where the flipbook is most popular and number of views for each
- devices: number of views from each type of device: desktop, tablet and mobile
These stats are available to all Flipsnack users. Free users get up to 7 days of statistics, Flip Publisher users get up to 3 months and Flip Corporate users get unlimited, all-time stats.
These stats can be a powerful weapon in the hands of an online marketer. Don’t wait too long, get the Flip Corporate subscription and make the most of your publications!