We’ve recently posted an article about the benefits of using forms in your online publications. If you were convinced, but need a bit more info about the technicalities, keep on reading. Everything is explained here:
- Go to Flipsnack, log in and create your publication. Then go the editor to add links and buttons.
- Use the left and right arrows to navigate between pages. Look for Form in the Interactions section, and insert it into your publication with drag and drop.
- To customize your form, click Edit.
- Now you’ll be able to change the form text, and or customize the input field.
- Now that you’re done, click Preview.
– Happy? Go to Finish.
– Unhappy? Go back and change the things you’re unhappy about, and repeat the process.
- Share you publication with readers on FB, Twitter, G+ or embed it on your website. The more views, the better.
- Whenever you decide you want to download the form information (all the answers) you’ll have to go to My Flipsnack and download the form info.
Now that you know everything there is to know about Flipsnack subscription forms, start using them in your publications!