On May 2, 2017, Flipsnack will change its existing pricing plans. If you are a premium user, or if you’re considering buying a subscription, you should read this article, because it might answer your questions.
Will it affect my current subscription?
This update will not affect anyone who has an active premium subscription, so you don’t need to worry. You will be able to keep your subscription for as long as it stays active. Just make sure that you don’t cancel the renewal by mistake. Also, please make sure that you have a valid card on file and enough funds in your bank account if you want your current subscription to renew after the current billing cycle.
Can I switch my current subscription to a new one?
If one of our new subscriptions is more appealing to you, you can easily cancel your subscription and buy the desired one. Please remember that we do not issue pro-rated refunds, so it’s advisable to buy the new subscription only after the paid cycle is over and you no longer have access to premium features.
Why are you changing the pricing?
Over the past 2 years, we have worked extensively on the product, while not making any changes in the pricing. So we decided to rethink these plans with different types of persona in mind. These new plans are tailored to fit the needs of our different customer personas, so the way these features are grouped makes more sense to each individual persona.
We didn’t focus on changing the prices as much as we did on tailoring better pricing packages.
What are the prices?
Free – $0
Starter – $32 monthly/ $144 yearly
Corporate – $39 monthly / $288
Elite – Contact us
A number of things are going to change, and one of that is the way features are grouped in each plan:
- we’re removing the 1GB limitation from free accounts
- the PDF download can only be enabled for premium accounts
- The download html5 flipbooks option is not available to Starter plan
- With the Starter plan you can create publications with up to 100 pages, with Corporate you can create publications with up to 1000 pages, while with the Elite plan you can create flipbooks with unlimited pages
- the shelf is premium now
- the supported PDF size is 100mb for Free and Starter, and 500 for Corporate and Elite
- In-document search is allowed to premium users
- New Corporate users have access to Analytics tracking
- the Elite plan allows white-labeling, your own domain, 10 users, API access and many other features!
- the Starter plan allows 5 unlisted flipbooks, the Corporate-50, and the Elite-unlimited
- Soon we’re going to include 2 new features in the Corporate plan: publication scheduling and fullscreen reader URL
To see a full list of features, come back to us on May 2 and check the pricing page!
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the new pricing. We’re happy to help! Reach out to us using the live chat or by sending us an email!