Celebrating love on the 14th of February is now part of our lives. Whether you like it or not, starting the first day of February, there are a lot of pink and red hearts invading online and offline shops. Brands compete to offer us creative ways in which we can be cheesy with our loved ones. But it wasn’t always like this.
Funny fact, in case you didn’t know, the origins of Valentine’s day go back to the Roman Empire, when women stood in line for men to be hitting them, thinking it would make them more fertile. I know, right? Sounds kinda crazy.
Fast forward to more modern times, when the tradition to show your love is more related to gift-giving than women hitting. Thank god!
You know what, expressing your love shouldn’t be just for your partner. Grab a Valentine’s day card, fill it with a personalized love message and send it to your mom. Trust me when I say, she’ll be grateful. Not sure what to write in a Valentine’s day card? Stick with me, this article is full of personalized Valentine’s day messages for every loved one in your life.
Valentine’s day Romantic messages
Usually, when we think of Valentine’s day, we think of cheesy romantic valentine’s day cards. What a better time than Valentine’s Day to maybe ask the big question? Or simply express your love in a romantic way? And yes, we know it. Words don’t come easy to most of us. Wondering what to write in a Valentine’s day card to your boyfriend? Or husband? Let us help!
What to write in a valentine’s day card for boyfriend/ husband?
- So fine. And all mine.
- You’re a keeper.
- I wish I found you sooner, so I could love you longer.
- You suck less than other people.
- You’re my favorite person to annoy.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the only person I want to grow old with.
- Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love.– Leo Tolstoy
- We’re all a little weird, and life’s a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. — Dr. Seuss
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. – Aristotle
- Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.– Zora Neale Hurston
What to write in a valentine’s day card for girlfriend or wife?
Your wife deserves the moon, doesn’t she? Well, start with a personalized Valentine’s day card and put a smile on her face. We’re giving you free ideas of what to write in a valentine’s day card for your girlfriend or your wife and free card templates to start from. Thank us later!
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage. –Lao Tzu
- Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward in the same direction. –Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Love does not dominate; it cultivates. –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Wife, the one who is always right.
- It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them. –Agatha Christie
- You’re my girl who made my life better. I love you, my dearest.
- Thanks for blessing me with a perfect wife and an ideal family I’ve always dreamt of!
- I’m a better person because of you.
- From dimples to wrinkles, I promise to be there for you.
- I am taken by the most beautiful woman in my life. I Love you!
What do you write in a Valentine’s card to a crush?
What a better opportunity to confess your feelings than Valentine’s day? If you had a crush on someone for a while, what are you waiting for? We want to empower you to get your feelings out in a creative way. Start with a Valentine’s day card and personalize it with your words.
Here are some quotes to help you answer the “what to write in a Valentine’s day card to a crush?”:
- And even if all we’ll ever be is just friends, I’ll still take that.
- We pretend to be just friends but we both know that isn’t true.
- That person who walks into your life out of nowhere and suddenly it means the world to you. That’s you!
- And suddenly, all the love songs were about you.
- U. Ar. Cu. Te
- You put a spell on me.
- Let’s avo-cuddle.
Have your pick. But more than this, try to think of that person and what it means to you. Speak from your heart. I’m sure it will be a success.
Funny (and punny) Valentine’s day quotes.
Not a very romantic type of person? We’ve got you covered. Valentine’s Day is just as much about being romantic as it is about celebrating love in a more casual, fun way. We gathered 10 funny Valentine’s day quotes to personalize a Valentine’s day card your way:
- I want to acquire you the way Facebook acquired Instagram. Happy Valentine’s day!
- I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it.
- I want to grow old and disgusting with you.
- Love is a two-way street constantly under construction. —Carroll Bryant
- Love is blind, marriage is the eye-opener.
- Before you marry a person you should first make them use a computer with slow internet to see who they really are. Happy Valentine’s day, dear! —Will Ferrell
- I love you like Kanye loves Kanye.
- You are my favorite pain in the ass.
- Still not sick of you. Happy Valentine’s Day, dear!
- You’re my favorite blanket stealer.
Nice Valentine’s day messages for your parents and siblings
As we all know Valentine`s day is all about pink hearts, flowers, and lovey-dovey gestures. Nonetheless, while you celebrate the love between you and your partner, don’t forget to show appreciation to your other loved ones, specifically those who gave you life, your parents, and the ones that stayed by your side through thick and thin; your siblings. So, even though all the eCommerce websites and brick and mortar stores are packed with chocolates and flowers it doesn’t mean you have to spend money on overpriced gifts. Nothing says “I love you” more than writing down in a greeting card your most sincere gratitude thoughts. If you can’t find the right words to describe how you’re feeling, we’ve come up with some nice Valentine’s day messages for your parents and siblings.
What to write in a valentine’s day card for sister or brother?
They might drive you crazy and too often they embarrass you in front of your friends but brothers and sisters bonds are one of the most important relationships in your life. They’ve been with you through ups and downs, through fights over toys and most of your crucial life events. And they’ll be there for whatever comes your way in the future. So if you’re looking to celebrate that special relationship and you do not know what to write in a valentine’s day card for sister or brother, you’ve come to the right place. Check out these ideas below. If you hate the idea of cheesy lines let’s start off with some funny quotes that you can include in your Valentine’s card.
Funny messages for your brother or sister:
- My brother has the best sister in the world
- You and I are brother and sister forever. Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up. As soon as I finish laughing
- Brothers are just born to bother sisters
- Some relationships are like Tom and Jerry: They tease each other, knock down each other, irritate each other, but can’t live without each other!”
- We’re brother and sister. At the end of the day, I can’t change that
- “Half the time when brothers wrestle, it’s just an excuse to hug each other.” – James Patterson
- “Brothers are children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together.” – Sam Levenson
- Brothers don’t hit each other, they just high-five on the face
- “What strange creatures brothers are!” – Jane Austen
- I am smiling because you are my brother. I am laughing because there is nothing you can do about
Even though they drive us crazy, we don’t want anyone to mess with our siblings. Let your special brother or sister know how much you value them and remind them of the irreplaceable bond you share.
Heartfelt messages for your brother or sister
- “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” – Marc Brown
- A brother is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit.”
- “How do people make it through life without a brother?
- Brothers are playmates at the beginning and best friends for life
- Dear brother/ sister you were always a trustworthy friend, a person whom I can always look up to. You are my best friend. Happy Valentine’s Day
- May your Valentine’s Day be filled with love, sweetness, and all of the things that make your life wonderful! Happy Valentine’s Day to my Sister.
- A brother/ sister forever and a friend for always. We will share a special bond until the last hour. Happy Valentine’s day!
- “Let’s bring back those happy moments of our life, brother. I will bring the limes and you make the drinks. Happy Valentine’s day!
- You, my brother, will always be my hero, with a cape or without it. Thanks for being so protective of me. Happy Valentine’s day!
- Thank you for making me happy by always being a part of the family pictures. Happy Valentine’s day!
What to write in a valentine’s day card for family?
Family: The ones that usually get on your nerves but also the ones that remind you every day of the importance and the power of affection and certitude. Though Valentine’s Day is traditionally reserved for romantic love, use this holiday to celebrate the strong familial bond, by sending the perfect Happy Valentine’s Day Wishes. If you are asking yourself what to write in a valentine’s day card for family, below we are helping you to gut out your feelings in words.
- May this Valentine’s fill your heart with love, your mind with peace and your tummy with chocolate, love you, dad, you are an amazing man!.
- Have a grand valentine’s dad, may mom make you happy and may your love grow fonder each and every second of today, I love you!
- Nothing is sweeter than family that is why I choose this Valentine’s Day to celebrate mine. You people are simply the best set of champions.
- Valentine is definitely a day for special and amazing people such as yourself mom, enjoy this day and may love be your driving force.
- Valentine’s Day is not just for lovers. It is for celebrating it with the people whom you love, expressing my heartfelt love to the people who are my life. Happy Valentine to the best family I’ve ever had!
- Dad, you deserve a medal for putting up with mum! Happy Valentine’s day!
- Mom, you deserve a medal for putting up with dad! Happy Valentine’s day!
- I can’t mask my feelings for you! Happy Valentine’s day!
- Pretend this is a hug. Happy Valentine’s day!
- It’s remarkable how long you’ve tolerated each other. Happy Valentine’s day!
What to write in a valentine’s day card to a pet?
Valentine’s Day is all about spending time with the ones you love most, and for you, that might be your pet. The cute face of your cat or dog lights up your entire day. That’s why you should plan on celebrating Valentine’s Day with them. So make them feel special. If you are asking yourself what to write in a valentine’s day card to a pet, we`ve come up with some funny ideas.
- Who needs a bae when you have a dog?”
- Just wanted to paws and say “I love you”!
- Woof you be mine?”
- It’s such a treat to spend Valentine’s Day with you
- I puggin’ love you, always.
- I`m not kitten around. You are pawesome!
- I love your pawsitive cattitude! Happy Valentine’s day!
Wrapping your feelings
Whether you are a Valentine’s day fan or not, you must admit, love is something that should be celebrated. 14th of February can be the perfect opportunity to tell your mom how much she means to you, or get super cheesy by popping the big question to your girlfriend. Either way, Flipsnack wants to be a part of your life. Grab a Valentine’s day card template, and our valentine’s messages and tailor them to your needs. Happy Valentine’s day y’all!