Many of you have requested a video tutorial for the Flipsnack content editor. Today I’ll show you how to create a brochure from scratch in our editor and I’ll also share with you some tips.
Here’s a summary of what you can learn watching this video:
- use and edit layouts
- upload new images in the library
- replace images in existing templates
- create colored pages
- insert video player in the publication
- Duplicate elements and pages
- Work with layers – send elements to back
- Use tags to reveal images, videos, links, and texts on mouse rollover
One last tip: when you’re done creating the brochure, check the preview. Select the first page if you want to preview the brochure from page one. Otherwise, you will see the preview from the page you are working on.
Hope this helps. Can’t wait to see your digital brochures!