Hey there! Did you know that you can post flip page magazines made by you on your Tumblr website? In this blog post I teach you how.
Make your flipbook with Flipsnack. It’s very easy to use and you can create beautiful digital page flip magazines using it.
Create a flipbook
- First you need to log in, before you start creating it, so if you don’t have an account, register now.
- Upload your files: you can add PDF, JPG and JPEG
- Customize: choose a template, background color and set other options
- Publish. Here you’ll have the option to copy the embed code. Click embed and then “Copy”, in the new window.
Publish it on Tumblr
- Now, go to your Tumblr page and log in.
- Click “text”.
- Click HTML, and then paste the embed code of the presentation
So tell me, how easy was that?
Now just enjoy flipping your beautiful Flipsnack publication!