How to add a flipbook on Webs.com
Want to know how you can display your flipbook via embed on Webs? This article will show you how!
Flipbooks incorporate the simplicity of reading a book with the motion effect of page flipping. They are the best solution to incorporate text and pictures into an online presentation.
If you want to present a book, magazine or even a catalogue, a flipbook is a nice way to display your content in an attractive way. Plus, they can be easily shared on any platform. You can embed on Webs but it will look nice on other platforms as well, including blogs of social media.
How to create a flipbook with Flipsnack
- Register for an account on Flipsnack – the fastest flipbook making software on the Internet.
- Upload a PDF file (or more, in which case they will automatically be merged). You can also upload JPG files.
- Proceed to the next step. Customize the appearance and functionality of your publication using the settings panel from the left hand side.
- When you’re done, click Next. Add a name and a description (optional) and fill in all the other details. Now click Publish now
- Click Embed and copy your flipbook’s embed code
It wasn’t hard! Now let’s integrate that code on Webs, so that you’ll have a beautiful flipbook embed on Webs.
How to embed on Webs.com
- Log in to Webs.com and select the site that you want to edit
- Add a new page or edit an existing one. It depends on where you want that flipbook animation embed placed.
- Look for the Other option placed in the footer of the website builder. Click it, then drag the Custom HTML box over the page.
- Double click to edit, then paste the embed code provided by Flipsnack.
- Check the Preview to make sure you’re happy with the result, and click Done, when you’re ready