Flipbooks incorporate the simplicity of reading a book with the motion effect of page flipping. They are the best solution to incorporate text and pictures into an online presentation.
If you want to promote a book, magazine or even a catalogue a flipbook is a nice package to incorporate the key points of your business. Plus they can be easily shared on any platform. No matter if you embed the code on your blog, website or social networking site like Facebook or Twitter.
How to create a flipbook with FlipSnack
1. Create a flipbook using FlipSnack
2. Upload a PDF file and customize
3. Click on the Embed button and copy the Iframe (standard)
User attention is mainly visual as you can rely on pictures and icon to make a simple text stand out.
Embed a flipbook on Webs.com
1. Log in to Webs.com
2. Go to Edit This Site
3. Click Add a New Page
4. Select Add New Page
5. Click the Content Box button
6. Add Title and Description
7. Select the HTML button
8. Go to My FlipSnack on FlipSnack – Select View from a published Flipbook
9. Copy and Paste the embed code in the HTML box
10. Select the Publish button to see the flipbook
Also see this video tutorial about how to post a flipbook on Webs.com
Watch the example bellow: